Haircut with Wash & Style –£22.50
SkinFade with Wash & Style –£24.50
Allover Grade – £12.50
Haircut Senior – £12.50
Beard Shape – £2
Beard Trim & Shape – £5
Under 16s – £14.50 Under 8s – £12.50
Students (16+ still in full time education/college/uni)
Haircut with Wash & Style – £20.00
SkinFade with Wash & Style –£22.00
Beard Shape – £1
Beard Trim & Shape- £3
Haircut with Wash and Style –£18.50
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELOW
Our standards of hygiene are already extremely high. Due to the nature of our work it is crucial that cleanliness is top priority. Between each client tools are sterilised and surfaces are disinfected as standard procedure. However, moving forward we are introducing some new measures to ensure the best safety we can for ourselves and clients during appointments.
CHANGES WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Clients must arrive at their appointment exactly on time as there will be no crossing over of appointments or waiting. We will be operating a 1 in – 1 out policy for each Barber
- Clients must sanitise hands upon entry and put on a new clean mask (provided by us, you cannot wear your own mask)
- We will not supply gloves as we ask clients to sanitise hands. However if you wish to wear your own gloves please ensure cleans ones are put on just before entering the shop
- Clients must arrive alone unless bringing children. Please ONLY bring children that are getting haircuts.
- New guidelines released by the National Hair & Beauty Federation state that the safest way to proceed with haircuts is for hair to be freshly washed. This will apply to everyone with the exception of: Under 16s, Seniors, anyone who is unable to sit at the backwash comfortably. (If you are excluded please arrive with freshly washed hair, free of products/oils)
- Phones and other personal items are not to be touched/used during your appointment
- Clients to avoid touching their face/hair/eyes where possible
- We would prefer if you could pay via contactless payment (we understand this isn’t possible for everyone so we will still accept normal card payments and cash on these occasions)
- We ask that clients cancel their appointment if they are feeling unwell in any way/experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
CHANGES YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Masks will be worn for entire treatment and changed as regularly as the guidelines state
- Gloves will be worn for entire treatment and removed and disposed of safely before payment
- Each gown will only be used on 1 client and then put in the wash – we’ve bought lots of new gowns!
- We will ensure the room is well ventilated by leaving the door open where possible
- We will not allow more than 2 clients into the shop at one time (with the exception of parents with children)
- All touchable surfaces will be disinfected between clients (till/door handles/arm rests/chair/sink etc.)
- We will cancel appointments if we are feeling unwell in any way/experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
I wont be getting my hair/ beard cut anywhere else From now on!
Very nice little shop, and ashley is a great personality as well as being a great barber. Now that I’ve visited once, I won’t be getting my hair/ beard cut anywhere else. Thanks mate
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS !!
I cannot recommend Ashley enough 👌 I have had a terrible time of trying to get my 2 year olds hair cut , to the point he would be screaming the place down as he doesn’t like anyone touching his hair,and the hair cut would never end well. Today we had a break through 😃 we had screaming at the start but with a lot of patience and care. My son became very comfortable around Ashley , he gave my son a comb to use , so he could comb mummy’s hair and Ashley even combed his own in front of him. My son would not sit in the chair but Ashley was happy to accommodate my sons needs by letting me hold him while he cut his hair . This is the first time EVER! He has let anyone do this 🙂 we even got to the point where my son stood by himself and let Ashley touch his hair without him clinging on to me. For dear life . I’m so happy that this definitely deserved a good review. So any mums out there struggling with a toddler please pop on down to Ashley 👍 plus he has lots of sweets to keep the little darlings happy 😆
Ashley is quality .really decent bloke.
Knows his customers well..
Always happy and proffesional..
5* as always
Like headline says always 5* service at akg
Love Emily’s attention to detail very happy
Top barber in henley
Best barber in henley on Thames and most likely Oxfordshire
What’s not to like
Friendly, quick, excellent and good value.
What’s not to like!
Awesome as ever
Another great haircut for Arthur and me, as usual, thanks Ashley and Emily.
So much more than a barber
Ash is a great barber – but with great scissor skills too.
Went to a hairdressers the other weekend when I couldn’t get in to Ash – paid three times the price for an inferior job!
Ashley gave me an amazing new look. Never had this hair style before and I love it.
Two work better
I have known Ash for a long time now and since opening his own place has been cutting my hair. He has never let me down and recently, he hasn’t been available so Emily has stepped in. Both of them are professional and a very good at what they do. I highly rate them both.
Beard trim and my sons hair cut
I Always get good job at akg
Never been anywhere else and I always recommend them to mates
Emily is fantastic and has lifted the place to even a higher standard
Never had a bad experience
Ashley’s simply the best Barber in Henley
The best barber in Henley
The best barber in Henley On Thames:)
I will be booking again !
The young lady who my hair did great job, I will be booking again.
Always great to come down to Ashley’s.
The man is 5* and well worth going too.
Worth a visit
I’ve been visiting Ashley’s salon since it opened and thoroughly recommend it. As well as being quick and very good at his job, he’s an incredibly friendly and chatty guy who always makes you feel welcome.
Extremely pleased using emily for the first time as i usually use ashley but he was fully booked, really pleased with the end result, emily really took her time to make sure she was happy with her work, had a good chat aswell which is nice, good addition to AKG and hope she stays, will be using her more often 👍🏼
Best barber in Henley by
Best barber in Henley by an absolute stretch. So pleased to see AKG expanding, as he fully deserves. Top service as always 👍🏼
My 2 year old son always looks forward to his haircut! Ashley cuts it so quickly and well and is really nice with Max too! After going elsewhere for Max’s very first haircut and getting an awful cut we’ve come here ever since and Max’s hair always looks great! Thanks Ashley!
Top hairdressers! Professional, focused, very current and understands customers requirements and needs.
Would highly recommend.
Ashley’s the best barber I’ve seen
The hair cuts just keep getting better and better every time I go
Rohan my son has his hair cut with Ashley regularly- he loves his haircut and styling. Thanks so much Ashley for
Making a 7 year old look Cool!!
Banging barber doing bits out there
Another fine haircut. Always a good cut and a top chap. See you soon!
Best BARBER around, I don’t mind travelling from west reading to get my hair done by Ashley, it’s worth the journey!
My son Anthony and my husband Steve think Ashley is brilliant
GREAT CUT !
Came across AKG MENS GROOMING completely by chance whilst having a tyre changed at Thames View! Ashley has cut my hair in the past and I hadn’t realised he’d set up his own business now. Great cut, very friendly and he always has a smile on his face – what more could you want? Will definitely be a regular here from now on
Ashley did an amazing job with my little boy for his first cut. He even enjoyed sweeping up the hair after. Thank you Ashley
Ashley gave me a terrific haircut
Absolutely 5 Stars